What Do We Do With Your Information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, mobile phone number and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails or SMS about our store, new products and other updates. You also provide your permission to receive SMS from our partners sites and selected third parties. You have the right to opt-out at any time.
What Data Do We Store?
The personal information we collect about you includes the following:
- Your Details: name, email address, billing address, shipping address(es), mobile phone number
- Your Transactions: orders numbers, products purchased, discounts used, gift cards used, communications regarding orders
- Loyalty Rewards Scheme: points earned, points redeemed, social account sign-ups, social account shares, date of birth, gift cards issued, vouchers issued, gift cards redeemed
- Technical Information: Your IP address, password (encrypted), dates and times of logins
- Marketing Preferences: the options you set for receiving marketing communications
- Competitions: Any information you provide in regards to competitions and surveys
- Correspondence: Any communication with Customer Service
What Are You Rights?
Under current legislation, you have certain mandatory rights regarding your data. You will have the right to:
- Request a copy of your data
- Request any data to be corrected
- Request data to deleted if it is of no longer legally or operationally required
- Object to your data being used for profiling
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us
Website And Privacy Security
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
For example we share you data with our logistics partners, payment partners, courier companies, ecommerce platforms and returns services in order to process and distribute your order.
We also share information with companies who help us to tailor your shopping experience. These include social media platforms, marketing and advertising services and loyalty schemes.
Changes to the Policy
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.