Women's Size & Fit Chart
We like to have fun at Mollie Fashion but when it comes to fit, we take things very seriously. To help you find clothes that don’t just fit but also flatter, we’ve put together an easy-to-use size guide below. If you have any other questions about the sizes of our clothes, feel free to drop our Customer Service Department a line on 01706550101. We’re always here to help you.
How to measure
1. BUST: Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your bust. It's not as tricky as it sounds, honest.
2. WAIST: Measure your natural waistline (find it by tipping to the side like a teapot). We promise we’re not just telling you to do this so you look silly.
3. HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg. We know it’s a bum job.
4. FRONT LENGTH: Measure from your shoulder point to the hem. Pretty self-explanatory.
5. INSIDE LEG: Measure from the lowest part of the crotch to bottom of the hem.